Working Safely in Arabic
Who the course is for:
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- Choice of IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or the IOSH Safety Passport as proof of qualification.
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Classroom courses are recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (does not apply to online courses)
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certicate and/or IOSH Safety Passport.
Delegates who successfully complete our Working Safely course can choose to receive the IOSH certificate and/or passport card as proof of their qualification.
The IOSH safety passport is a credit card size card outlining a worker’s health and safety training. As well as a photo, the robust plastic card includes a number of other security features and an expiry date, to make sure that training is up to date.
Why a passport card?
A card is a quick, practical way of confirming a worker’s training credentials. The cards are ideal for contractors or multi-site workers. They can be used to show the standard and level of training; as an identification card and as a site card.
- The cards are a simple way to demonstrate that you value health and safety.
- Contractors and multi-site workers prefer a card to a certificate, as it’s more handy and portable.
- Using a card to show that workers have basic training saves time on inductions they’ll just need site-specific training.
- They demonstrate that training is up to date – each passport expires after three years.
- Security features include a photo, hologram and signature, meaning they’re more tamper-proof and fraud-proof than a certificate.